Hello from New York

Welcome to AH, sure you will find what you need here!
What caliber/s were you wanting?
My best always!
Hey guys, new here. Got into whitetail a few years ago and now I started to delve into the Africa world. Seems like the place for premium hunting. Just trying to absorb as much info as I could about premium hunting rifles , optics and well hunting in general. Will be trying to put together two rifle builds so heavy research is needed but thankfully this site has a lot of information and I’ve got a good idea on what direction I’d being going.
 
Welcome aboard! Great bunch of people here willing to give advice!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Hermes, welcome to the site! What calibers do you have in mind? Good luck on the builds and be sure to keep us in the loop with the process!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,276
Members
169,326
Latest member
DenisBraun
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top