Hello from Montana

MtnHunter

New member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I wanted to thank everyone for all there time in writing such tremendous material for me to study while preparing for my first of likely many trips to the dark continent in the coming years. Joining the site as a member seemed the obvious thing to do, hope to meet some of you afield or at the shows and auctions at least.

Cheers!
 
Welcome to AH. Most if not all of the info givers started out (and still are) info getters. You are right it is a great and knowledgeable bunch on here.
 
Glad to have you on AH. :welcome:
 
Welcome to AH, MtnHunter!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
With all the get togethers being planned annually you will likely get that chance.

Glad you joined. Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome and enjoy the site mtnhunter
 
Welcome to AH MtnHunter! Looking forward to meeting you. maybe you can join us next year for our 3rd DSC AH Dinner. we'd love to have you.
 
Welcome Mtnhunter....I have family in Montana, where in MT are you at? Enjoy the site..super good guys and gals here.
 
Welcome to AH MtnHunter! Montana is an amazing place.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Thanks to all for the welcome and to those that pm'd any personal welcomes and advice. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top