Hello from Memphis, TN

welcome and enjoy! there is a wealth of information here.

Welcome and I would like to invite you too look at the Music City Chapter (Nashville) of Safari Club International. It is a great chapter with plenty of experienced hunters with a lot of knowledge if you ever need information. We will be having our Banquet on Feb 20th of 2023, 2 days prior to the National Convention which is being held in Nashville the next 3 years. Good luck with all your future endeavors.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum.

I have lurked and read and referenced this site for many years, so I figured it was time to start participating a little and contribute to the community that I have learned so much from.

I hunt mostly in West TN for squirrels, whitetail deer, ducks, and occasionally turkeys. I have been fortunate to head out west and chase elk, mule deer, and antelope each a few times, with moderate success on the latter two. I'm looking forward to more western-US big game hunts in the future, but especially towards a Cape Buffalo + Plains Game hunt in the next year or two.

I also plan on doing a little gear-swapping on the classifieds section. Some of you guys have some very fine taste in rifles and equipment! But I mostly appreciate how well this community polices itself and looks out for each other.
Welcome to the posting side of AH

Welcome on the posting side! Enjoy planning your next adventure and good luck on that buff!!

Kind regards.
Aj Fourie.

Hi @dneaster3. Welcome to AH and the posting side.

Welcome to AH, The best hunting forum on the internet.

Welcome to AH!

I have lurked and read and referenced this site for many years, so I figured it was time to start participating a little and contribute to the community that I have learned so much from.

I hunt mostly in West TN for squirrels, whitetail deer, ducks, and occasionally turkeys. I have been fortunate to head out west and chase elk, mule deer, and antelope each a few times, with moderate success on the latter two. I'm looking forward to more western-US big game hunts in the future, but especially towards a Cape Buffalo + Plains Game hunt in the next year or two.

I also plan on doing a little gear-swapping on the classifieds section. Some of you guys have some very fine taste in rifles and equipment! But I mostly appreciate how well this community polices itself and looks out for each other.
Welcome. I’m close to Nashville and have hunted South Africa before and we are headed back in a few months. If you have any questions please let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!