Hello from Memphis, TN

welcome and enjoy! there is a wealth of information here.
 
Welcome and I would like to invite you too look at the Music City Chapter (Nashville) of Safari Club International. It is a great chapter with plenty of experienced hunters with a lot of knowledge if you ever need information. We will be having our Banquet on Feb 20th of 2023, 2 days prior to the National Convention which is being held in Nashville the next 3 years. Good luck with all your future endeavors.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum.
 
I have lurked and read and referenced this site for many years, so I figured it was time to start participating a little and contribute to the community that I have learned so much from.

I hunt mostly in West TN for squirrels, whitetail deer, ducks, and occasionally turkeys. I have been fortunate to head out west and chase elk, mule deer, and antelope each a few times, with moderate success on the latter two. I'm looking forward to more western-US big game hunts in the future, but especially towards a Cape Buffalo + Plains Game hunt in the next year or two.

I also plan on doing a little gear-swapping on the classifieds section. Some of you guys have some very fine taste in rifles and equipment! But I mostly appreciate how well this community polices itself and looks out for each other.
Welcome to the posting side of AH
 
Welcome on the posting side! Enjoy planning your next adventure and good luck on that buff!!

Kind regards.
Aj Fourie.
 
Hi @dneaster3. Welcome to AH and the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH, The best hunting forum on the internet.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I have lurked and read and referenced this site for many years, so I figured it was time to start participating a little and contribute to the community that I have learned so much from.

I hunt mostly in West TN for squirrels, whitetail deer, ducks, and occasionally turkeys. I have been fortunate to head out west and chase elk, mule deer, and antelope each a few times, with moderate success on the latter two. I'm looking forward to more western-US big game hunts in the future, but especially towards a Cape Buffalo + Plains Game hunt in the next year or two.

I also plan on doing a little gear-swapping on the classifieds section. Some of you guys have some very fine taste in rifles and equipment! But I mostly appreciate how well this community polices itself and looks out for each other.
Welcome. I’m close to Nashville and have hunted South Africa before and we are headed back in a few months. If you have any questions please let me know.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,966
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top