Hello from Mattman

Mattman

Reaction score
Hunted
Oregon, Washington, New york
My Dreams of one day of going on safari has been renewed by my uncle who told me of this site. I have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a young boy , and yes that to involved the readings of Capstick, and Ruark, but time passes and I continue on hunting and fishing here in the states , always thinking that a safari was out of my reach. Seems like I have the drive again to go on safari, because I realize that it is within my reach , and not just once but maybe two or more times are possible. Thank you to my uncle who has been twice to RSA , and has given me ideas, advice and even some gear to get started on this journey.

My Dreams of one day of going on safari has been renewed by my uncle who told me of this site. I have wanted to hunt Africa since I was a young boy , and yes that to involved the readings of Capstick, and Ruark, but time passes and I continue on hunting and fishing here in the states , always thinking that a safari was out of my reach. Seems like I have the drive again to go on safari, because I realize that it is within my reach , and not just once but maybe two or more times are possible. Thank you to my uncle who has been twice to RSA , and has given me ideas, advice and even some gear to get started on this journey.

Hello,

I appreciate your dream and I would like to assist you make it a realization.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards
Justin Cawood

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mattman welcome to AH. good to see you have realised you can go hunt an african country, but dont dream about it go do it, as once there you will kick yourself for taking so long to make that dream come true. there are plenty of great deals to be had on here. :)

Welcome!

You can definitely make the dream a reality. And the planning is half the fun!!

Welcome to AH
Glad that your Uncle could pass on the tradition, you have chosen the rite place to start hope you enjoy it here!!

My best always

Welcome to AH, Mattman!

Gday mattman
Welcome and enjoy AH
Enjoy the planning ,theres plenty of advice on here to kick start your adventure

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I look forward to it.

There is plenty of help here to make that dream come true.
Good luck with your planning.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Mattman!

Welcome to AH, Mattman !

Welcome to AH Mattman. High 5 to your uncle and a bigger one awaits you when you touch base in Africa!

Enjoy all the planning, remember you only live once.

Happy hunting...

Hi - Mattmann
Dreams only get true by living them. Visiting Africa is the start of a new journey.
We on ONGARIWANDA HUNTING SAFARIS - NAMIBIA can offer you an experience of a lifetime. Please feel free to contact us to get this dream as a real experience.

Welcome to AH Mattman. Enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,