Hello from Kentucky

KuduKiller

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Texas, Tennessee, Indiana, Mississippi, Louisiana, Maine, Alabama, Georgia, Washington, Wyoming,,, I am sure I missed one or two states.
Hi all,
I am Danny and a Police Officer by trade. I have hunted in South Africa twice and I have had the opportunity to take 14 species of plains game so far. I am planning another trip back in 2016 and I am trying to put Lion (depending on the ban) or Buffalo on my menu this time.

I have hunted all over the US for about 19 years now with Elk, Black Bear, Exotics, Boar, 2 species of Turkey and several big whitetail added to my walls. I also hunt ducks and small game when the big stuff isn't in season. My best whitetail to date was taken last year with a green score of 181 B&C.

All in all I am glad to be here!

Welcome aboard!

Post some pics, we'd love to see what you've taken and where you've been!

Welcome aboard!

Post some pics, we'd love to see what you've taken and where you've been!

Absolutely as soon as I can figure out how to create a photo album and learn how create new threads.

Easy stuff! There are some posts about how to do pictures, but it is really as easy as drag and drop from the computer, or clicking "upload a file" which is right next to "post reply." If you want to just post to the site and not a thread go to Photos at the top and then click upload photos.

"Post new thread" is at the top of any main section. Let me know if you have any trouble! I'll be available most od the day, then I leave for Africa! :)

Easy stuff! There are some posts about how to do pictures, but it is really as easy as drag and drop from the computer, or clicking "upload a file" which is right next to "post reply." If you want to just post to the site and not a thread go to Photos at the top and then click upload photos.

"Post new thread" is at the top of any main section. Let me know if you have any trouble! I'll be available most od the day, then I leave for Africa! :)

Sounds great! I am at work now, Kentucky's tax dollars at work but I will get it figured out! One thing though, is there a way to delete alerts after I have read them?

Hmmm.....

Never tried to delete the alerts... I know you can change preferences on the alerts and whether you get an e-mail or not, but don't know that you can delete the alert? Only like the last five show up in the drop down - any more than that and you have to click select all.

Welcome KY. When you look into the eyes of a lion or buff at close range you are going to get the thrill of your life. Good luck.

gday danny .
welcome to AH hope you enjoy the site .

Welcome to AH KuduKiller! Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH kudukiller, hope you figure out the picture posting issues.
You're definitely in the right place if you are hooked on hunting Africa!

Welcome to AH, Danny !

That is a great Whitetail. Load the picture when you get a moment.

Good luck with your hunt planning.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Hello and welcome! 181 Whitetail :)(y) Can't wait for you to post that pic!
Looking forward to the African game as well.

Welcome Danny, from a brother in blue. Looking forward to some photos.

The pics are loaded! Come check out "Jackpot".

Hello and welcome! 181 Whitetail :)(y) Can't wait for you to post that pic!
Looking forward to the African game as well.

Here he is,

Attachments

• Jackpot 2013.JPG
    Jackpot 2013.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 94

Attachments

• Jackpot 2013.JPG
    Jackpot 2013.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Jackpot and little fella 2013.JPG
    Jackpot and little fella 2013.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 133
Super Whitetail! Thanks for the photo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimber12N1

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH