Hello from Italy

Spingardone

New member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody, great site! very very intersting...

Spingardone (Genoa - Italy) :)
 
Ciao Spingardone and welcome to AH.

Hope you find what you are looking for and looking forward to your contributions.

Good health and good hunting to you,

Paul.
 
Hi Spiongardone, welcome here!
 
Hi Spingardone, welcome here!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum, Spingardone !
 
Welcome to AH, Spingardone. I've been to Italy 3 times for business and was able to mix in a little pleasure and bring along my wife on the last trip. We love Italy! Hope you like the site.

nd
 
Welcome to AH Spingardone!
 
:happywave: Welcome to AH Spingardone!
 
Hi Spingardone!

Welcome to the forum. Great site the with loads of info. Enjoy your stay!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Hi Spingardone,

Sorry for the horrible delay. I read just today your introduction.
Your nickname reminds me a huge gauge 4 fowler gun exposed outside "Corte", a gunshop in Piazza Fontane Marose. With present days restrictions the gun cannot be there anymore, but maybe you know whether the shop is still in service.
Take care of yourself and best regards "zeneize"!
 
Spingardone, welcome to the AH forum! I have been fortunate to have visited a few times from Millan to Naples and most places between. Beautiful country and even more beautiful wines!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top