Hello from INDIANA

kathy ladra

New member
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Media
1
Kathy here.. happy to join.. Had a good trip to Africa in April.. A Nyala,Zebra and a Blue Wildebeest..
First animal ever killed (Nyala Bull) SCI Silver) and I had just the best instructors(BF and PH). I had only maybe 9 shots at home with a .308 and two shots at the lodge with a 30/06 suppressed. The Nyala was DRT.
100_4585.JPG
 
Welcome aboard Kathy. Nyala as a first animal ever! Go big or go home, great job. Who did you hunt with?

Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH Kathy! Thanks for sharing your beautiful Nyala with us. Glad you found us.
 
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your hunt and what a first animal to take!!
 
Well done.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Kathy! Lot's of great info here. Congrats on a great hunt.
Nyala is next on my list.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Kathy. Nyala as a first animal ever! Go big or go home, great job. Who did you hunt with?

Cheers,
Cody
Numzaan and there were just my BF and I. Just one other PH had two guests. It was a Friends of NRA auction.. The animals are super expensive. The property owners treated us like royalty. We asked to be put on old animals and that made the property owners very happy. We didn't say trophy animals like everyone else. My BF shot a Bushbuck that was raiding at a Sorghum field, at nite ,with a flashlight just off the Crocodile river that will rank probably #55 SCI measured. Just got the cargo delivered to Phares Taxidermy here.. 13 animals total. Broke now but saving for the next hunt.
 
Welcome to our forum Kathy. You're going to love it here. Congratulations on your first hunt!
 
Welcome to our place Kathy. Beautiful Nyala
 
WOW! 13 animals! You two made a haul on your very first Africa hunt! Awesome! And yes I’ll bet you’ll be saving for your next trip to Africa. Just a bit addictive!
Welcome to AH the Africa addiction center!
 
Welcome to AH ma’am!
 
Hi Kathy, welcome to AH !

Nice Nyala
 
Hi Kathy. I have been corresponding with your BF and he sent me some pictures of your safari. Very impressed with your nyala!
 
Welcome,enjoy, and please write.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Kathy here.. happy to join.. Had a good trip to Africa in April.. A Nyala,Zebra and a Blue Wildebeest..
First animal ever killed (Nyala Bull) SCI Silver) and I had just the best instructors(BF and PH). I had only maybe 9 shots at home with a .308 and two shots at the lodge with a 30/06 suppressed. The Nyala was DRT.View attachment 247091
Welcome Kathy - thanks for sharing
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top