Hello from India

Welcome to AH sir.
 
After a long time
I lost my username and password
Managed to recovered it by Today

Very Sorry for the late reply for you all.
Know that you can always contact me if you need any assistance... Welcome back!
 
Thank you so much for everyone, who has shown your welcome towards me.
Thank you again.

IMG_7488.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,
Could i ask. Are they still looking to turn Gujarat state into a pure Safari area.
Last i heard they were moving people (farmers i think) out of the area so it could become a pure wildlife state.
Am i correct with what i've read and heard??
 
Sir,
Could i ask. Are they still looking to turn Gujarat state into a pure Safari area.
Last i heard they were moving people (farmers i think) out of the area so it could become a pure wildlife state.
Am i correct with what i've read and heard??

Yes likely they are trying to pull the local tribe people who are living in the Gir Asiatic Lion Sanctuary. As because lion population has increased drastically inside the Sanctuary.

Some months before lions are coming outside for food and serious threat is there cattles and people near by Sanctuary.

A sample picture below as it's seen in crossing the National Highways

IMG_7494.jpg
IMG_7495.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top