Hello from Idaho

Welcome from Minnesota, I hope to head your way this summer to check out a possible relocation
 
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for African hunting info.
 
Welcome from Wisconsin. I’m headed out on my third African hunt this April to Namibia. You’ll love Africa!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I hope to learn some good stuff here. I've been to Africa a couple dozen times for work, but haven't hunted there yet. Hope to get there this summer for a hunt. Pretty much just hunt Idaho for elk and deer. I took an 18 year break from hunting big game until 2017 when I got back into it. Work got in the way. Retired now, so trying to catch up on the lost years.

Hello spudO6,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog
 
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
 
I hope to learn some good stuff here. I've been to Africa a couple dozen times for work, but haven't hunted there yet. Hope to get there this summer for a hunt. Pretty much just hunt Idaho for elk and deer. I took an 18 year break from hunting big game until 2017 when I got back into it. Work got in the way. Retired now, so trying to catch up on the lost years.
shelley idaho here,have had my big hunts in africa but at 81 i would settle for a good rock chuck place for me and my wife to hunt..
 
Welcome aboard Spud06. Hunting Deer and Elk in Idaho has its own rewards. Hunting in Africa has become an addiction once tried. Are you currently planning a trip or only thinking about it? What are you thinking about hunting when you do go?
 
I hope to learn some good stuff here. I've been to Africa a couple dozen times for work, but haven't hunted there yet. Hope to get there this summer for a hunt. Pretty much just hunt Idaho for elk and deer. I took an 18 year break from hunting big game until 2017 when I got back into it. Work got in the way. Retired now, so trying to catch up on the lost years.

Welcome to AH from your neighbor in Mountain Home.
 
Welcome to AH @spud06! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to AH. Grew up just N of Idaho Falls. Now your "neighbor" in Wy. You'll love Africa. Have you booked yet? Who are you hunting with and what are your target animals?
Bruce
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side spud06! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,341
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top