hello from great britain

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
shropshire
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
will do some still hidden away a lot to dig through lol
 
Welcome sir, look forward to some interesting things you will bring us.
 
james sutherland.jpg
 
up top right , click on your name
then avatar
then open and customise
it worked for me

hope this helps
im a lot of a computard.so it usualyy takes me awhile to get anything like that done
 
Welcome to a great community Michael Brough! I for one am looking forward to hearing about your Great Uncles' ivory adventures.

R.
 
Welcome to the forums sir!
 
Welcome to AH michael brough!
 
Welcome to AH, Michael !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,828
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top