hello from great britain

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
shropshire

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
will do some still hidden away a lot to dig through lol

from Shropshire spike .

ok only know one lot from there . i was thinking if you had been nearer london/south coast might have been able to pay a visit when i was on my way through, and see these rifles first hand . :)

Welcome sir, look forward to some interesting things you will bring us.

james sutherland.jpg

up top right , click on your name
then avatar
then open and customise
it worked for me

hope this helps
im a lot of a computard.so it usualyy takes me awhile to get anything like that done

Welcome to a great community Michael Brough! I for one am looking forward to hearing about your Great Uncles' ivory adventures.

R.

Welcome to the forums sir!

Welcome to AH michael brough!

Welcome to AH, Michael !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you