Hello from England!

Welcome! It's true that the price of sable hunting in SA has come down over the last few years due to great game management practices in South Africa. I can recommend Quagga Safaris as I've hunted with them twice, 2018 (I took my sable that year) and 2019. Quagga had at least 5 sable over 50 inches taken by their client hunters in 2019. Be advised that the price of your sable may depend on size, i.e. length of the horns. A nice 45 inch bull will be significantly less expensive than a 52 inch.
 
Welcome to AH! Check out @Bos en Dal Safaris. I took an excellent Sable there and so did my friend in 2019 Gerrit and his crew run a great outfit
5c400dcf-49ca-4b10-b17d-71bb4cd68dcb.jpg
IMG_3730.JPG
 
Hi William,

Welcome to AH. You will find out lots of information about Africa on this great website.
I do not know the owner of JKO Safaris personally but i have only heard good things of them.
With that said i would like to throw my hat into the ring and give you some information about us. We are based in the Limpopo Province of SA about three hours North west of JHB. We have three properties that are owned privately by us. They comprise of over 70,000 acres.
Much like yourself, I have had three young hunters from the UK over the last two years pretty much doing what you are doing Getting the important stuff out the way before life happens!! Two hunted in 2018 before they enlisted in the army and the third hunted a Sable package last year. He will be returning in August to hunt Buffalo and some more plains game. References are available at your request. If you are interested in a great hunt and true hunting experience, I would happily put a quote together for you.

IMG_5378.jpg
IMG_2361.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome welcome welcome

We hunt on 5409+ ha
We have suatainable herds of sable and take a number of good trophies every year

Will send you a
Om withsome pricing
 
Welcome to AH Will. Its never too late to plan a hunt. I will PM you some details.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Nice to see another Brit on the forum. Welcome.
 
Welcome @WilliamM. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
 
Welcome to AH William! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,002
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top