Hello from Denmark!

Nygaard

AH member
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
72
Location
Denmark
Hi AH forum!

This will be my first post after many hours of good reading, gathering ideas and information.

I live in Denmark and so far my only exposure to Africa has been for work related matters. Hopefully that will change in the future, and I'm thinking a Namibia trip could be a good introduction.

I regularly hunt in Denmark and Sweden for Roe, Fallow and Boar plus the traditional driven hunts with shotgun for game birds. Besides the hunting, I'm an avid long range shooter, hunting steel plates waay out in the horizon.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you guys and getting tips, tricks and ideas for my hopefully upcoming African adventures.


Best regards,
Christian
 
Welcome Christian, I look forward to hearing about your hunts.
 
Welcome to AH Christian! Nice to have you on the posting side and looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome, welcome, welcome! So happy to have you here!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Christian, I have very similar interests in hunting and competitive target shooting at long and shorter range. Welcome to forum.
 
Giday Christian. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Hi AH forum!

This will be my first post after many hours of good reading, gathering ideas and information.

I live in Denmark and so far my only exposure to Africa has been for work related matters. Hopefully that will change in the future, and I'm thinking a Namibia trip could be a good introduction.

I regularly hunt in Denmark and Sweden for Roe, Fallow and Boar plus the traditional driven hunts with shotgun for game birds. Besides the hunting, I'm an avid long range shooter, hunting steel plates waay out in the horizon.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you guys and getting tips, tricks and ideas for my hopefully upcoming African adventures.


Best regards,
Christian
Welcome Christian! What is your favorite rifle? Thanks. Your friend, Brian
 
Welcome Christian! What is your favorite rifle? Thanks. Your friend, Brian
Depends on the job :)

For culling and foxing i'm using a Blaser R8 in 243/308 win
Stalking deer will soon be done with a Merkel K5 7x65R, which is on it's way from Suhl
For PRS shooting I'm running a Defiance custom build in 6.5 Creedmoor
For the long(er) range stuff, I use a Accuracy International AX in 300 Norma Magnum
PRS training and small critters are taken with my .22 Lr Vudoo custom build

There is a few other gems in the safe, they do not get out as much as the above ones :)

All of dem are exceptional, but it is probably the Deviant that gets the most love at the moment.
That little 6.5 will shoot lights out at anything between 0-1200 meters!
Deviant.png
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Depends on the job :)

For culling and foxing i'm using a Blaser R8 in 243/308 win
Stalking deer will soon be done with a Merkel K5 7x65R, which is on it's way from Suhl
For PRS shooting I'm running a Defiance custom build in 6.5 Creedmoor
For the long(er) range stuff, I use a Accuracy International AX in 300 Norma Magnum
PRS training and small critters are taken with my .22 Lr Vudoo custom build

There is a few other gems in the safe, they do not get out as much as the above ones :)

All of dem are exceptional, but it is probably the Deviant that gets the most love at the moment.
That little 6.5 will shoot lights out at anything between 0-1200 meters!
View attachment 485286
Thanks so much for the update. You have a great set of rifles. I have never shot a Blazer R 8, but I am fascinated by the system. I also try to train with a .22 LR and a .223 to save money on ammo. Thanks for joining our group. I look forward to learning alot from you! Your new friend, Brian
 
Welcome from Minnesota USA
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top