Hello from Chicago, USA

Jim.Corbett

Reaction score
Member of
Naperville Sprotsman Club, Naperville Illinois
Hunted
USA
Hello

My name is Imran and I reside in Chicago, IL. I am a technology professional and spend my spare time in activities such as shooting, hunting, photography, flying and travelling.

I've always had a great passion for hunting and read a lot of Capstick, Corbett (hence my screen name) over the years and now ready to follow in their footsteps in some form or shape. My limited hunting experience includes upland and wild boar hunting and looking to enhance it, eventually elevating my skills to one day hunt in Africa.

I am very excited about this forum as it will provide me with valuable information and opportunities to connect with other hunters. I am interested in hunting in Europe and Africa.

Glad to join the community

Imran
"Jim Corbett"

Welcome to AH Imran! Glad you to see that you decided to join our community.

Welcome Imran. You will enjoy this great site

Welcome Imran, AH is a very friendly site with folks happy to share their knowledge and stories.
Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcom Imran, you will love this sight and you will be in Africa before you know it!!!

Welcome Irman, this a great website to learn about Africa Hunting.

Welcome to the site Imran.

I stay over in Chigago every year for a few days as I have a very good friend that lives there. You will enjoy this site very much!

Best regards,

Jacques

Welcome to the site Imran. Definitely lots of people here willing to help, just ask.

nd

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the site and lots of information about Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg