Hello from canada

Practice here in Quebec is ...well how can I say ....surprising...you have to shoot from the bench...no standing position allowed ,and in most clubs you are not even allowed to put more than 1 round at a time in the rifle
NOT for me....I sympathize with you.
 
Good luck on your safari, shoot straight. Please post a report on your return.
 
Welcome to the forum AGO, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH AGO! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome AGO. We look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome AGO!
Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top