Hello from canada

Welcome to AH AGO!
Where are you going in RSA?
Who is your outfitter?
Do you have some specific game you plan to take?
What rifle/cartridge are you using?

Don’t forget to practice off of sticks!
If this is your first trip, it won’t be your last.
Best of luck!

Welcome to AH sir! I hope you will share a hunt report and pictures upon your return from SA.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the hunt!

Welcome to AH AGO! Glad you found us. Hope you will share your hunt with us upon your return.

Welcome aboard!

Best of luck on the hunt!

Thank you for the welcome
I am very superstitious ,I waited 20 years for this and still worry that is not going to happen will give full report when I return
Can't practice with sticks only from bench in the local ranges but have done a lot of shooting in "battue"in my life
I hope that this is going to be the first of many !!

Welcome to AH !

Can't practice with sticks only from bench in the local range
If you have one you can always practice taking position at home or in your yard.

Welcome to AH.

Take lots of pictures and notes for that report.

Welcome to the community. My son and I are heading to Limpopo in 2 months. Please share a report on your trip.

Welcome and enjoy your first African hunt and South Africa.
Would've interesting to hear where/ what your hunt list is and what rifle/ ammo combo you are taking.

Welcome and enjoy. We’d like to hear about your hunts (please).

Welcome! Look forward to reading your report.

AGO welcome to AH. I don't speak French or Italian, I'm curious what does "in battue" mean? Don't over pack, even though we all do the first time and take lots of pictures. I'll be looking forward to seeing your reports when you return.

AGO welcome to AH. I don't speak French or Italian, I'm curious what does "in battue" mean? Don't over pack, even though we all do the first time and take lots of pictures. I'll be looking forward to seeing your reports when you return.

Driven Hunt

Practice here in Quebec is ...well how can I say ....surprising...you have to shoot from the bench...no standing position allowed ,and in most clubs you are not even allowed to put more than 1 round at a time in the rifle

Welcome to AH!

AGO, welcome to the site from the other side of the Ottawa River. Bonne chance a la chasse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross