Hello from Canada!

Thanks everyone! You sure make a newbie feel welcome! Hey toxic...good to see a fellow MODer on here!

James, what brought you to Moose Jaw, just passing through? You might have to stop for a visit now!

I will write up my hunt on here soon, if I can figure out how to post pics. Not sure if I will have to resize? I've never done that before.

On a side note, it might not get done for a week, as I'm heading up north for lake trout fishing in 3 days!!!:)
 
good times ,on the trout fishing.
hoping to take my father up the high country , middle of next week , so he can laugh at my dismal efforts at flicking flys
we will both have to post some pics
 
good times ,on the trout fishing.
hoping to take my father up the high country , middle of next week , so he can laugh at my dismal efforts at flicking flys
we will both have to post some pics

This trip is an annual one I make with my father as well. This year we'll be taking my 11 year old niece. It'll be her first trip!
 
..
I will write up my hunt on here soon, if I can figure out how to post pics. Not sure if I will have to resize? I've never done that before.
...........

DRAG and DROP into the thread from your desktop or wherever.

Look forward to the report.
 
yeah thats pretty great , that the niece will accompany you both .
hope she has the time of her young life.....

i'll near bet she is already a lot handier with a rod and reel than me ,mate
im about the worst fly fisherman you will ever see
after about 8 minutes, I go straight back to the egg beater and rapala floating lures........
as my wife always said , l have as much paitents as a bad doctor ...........
 
Welcome Ragman from a fellow Canuk! It is a great plce to be. Look forward to reading about your trip. R.
 
Welcome to AH, Aaron!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,429
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top