Hello from Australia

Starlight

New member
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
15
Media
2
G'day All.

Dave here, long time hunter in this part of the world.
Been reading this site for a while now at the suggestion of friends, finally took the plunge and signed up.
Looking forward to chatting and learning more about hunting on a different continent.

Cheers.
 
Welcome fellow Oz. Enjoy this fantastic forum.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Dave!
 
Welcome Dave to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome @Starlight ! I think we've all had that dilemma of when to join and start posting. The answers and experience found here are simply amazing.
 
Welcome aboard Starlight. There are lots of Aussie hunters and shooters on AH so you should feel right at home. What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? You may want to reconsider your choice of friends (:rolleyes:) they've just introduced you to something that will become an addiction.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,522
Members
169,577
Latest member
CeliaTejed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top