Hello from Arkansas

dhoover

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
104
Reaction score
442
Location
Little Rock, AR
Media
15
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
South Africa, British Columbia, Alberta, Alaska, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Missouri, Texas
I have been lurking here for 2 years, ever since I booked my first Safari. I just returned from South Africa and to say it was the trip of a lifetime would be an understatement.

I am a lifetime hunter, just about to turn 60 (but still feel 40). I grew up in Kansas and have lived in Arkansas for 31 years. previous hunts include 31 years for elk hunting in many western states and BC. Mostly Idaho pre wolf and most recently in Utah. I still have a whitetail lease in KS and recently got a mtn lion in Nevada.

My best hunt ever was in the Brooks Range in Alaska where I got a Dall sheep and Caribou. That is until this safari. I've been home a week and cant stop thinking about it.
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!! What all did you take on your safari?
 
Welcome!

Ive got a daughter thats a Razorback.. so we've been spending a good bit of time in your state lately..

I really enjoy the NW corner of AR... and have considered buying some property there... absolutely beautiful..
 
:S Welcome:
 
I'm going to write a Hunt report tomorrow. Making sure I have my thoughts together and photos on my computer. It was a good one.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH dhoover! Hope you will share your time in Africa through a hunt report posted here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome! I'm just south of Little Rock.

Looking forward to your hunt report.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you joined our community.
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you are interested in our products please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Hello dhoover,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to the hunt report from your recent safari to South Africa.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, looking forward to your hunt report!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top