Hello from Argentina

Welcome to AH
 
Wild Boar, Driven Boar in another country sounds like fun.

I've shot pigs but, yeah some of the pigs in other countries seem bigger and ugglier than ours.
 
Welcome to Ah the best hunting site on the interweb. I would love to travel to your country one day.
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Bienvenidos to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top