Hello from Argentina....!!!!

Bienvenido a AH, Fernando !
 
Welcome to AH Rocket! please feel free to tell us about your hunting areas and post some pics and a hunting report for the South African safari you just did we would love to hear about it.
 
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
 
Rocket - welcome to the AH site. Congrats on your South Africa safari and trophies!
 
Rocket! Wonderful to see you are well and up on the web with this group.

If anyone here is even considering a dove hunt in Cordoba, then do yourself a huge favor and open a dialogue Rocket. He runs the hunting operation of one of the finest wing shooting destinations on the planet. I took my brother-in-law, son, and niece's husband to hunt with MG Hunting http://www.mghunting.com/ a few years ago. Perfect accommodations, fabulous food, wonderful malbecs and everything pulled together on a daily basis by Rocket. This is a thousand round a day sort of shoot. Just wonderful experience.
 
Welcome to AH Rocket! please feel free to tell us about your hunting areas and post some pics and a hunting report for the South African safari you just did we would love to hear about it.


Thank you Bob for the welcome......!!!!!


Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)


Thank you very much Jfet.......!!!!



Rocket - welcome to the AH site. Congrats on your South Africa safari and trophies!


Heeeyyyy Thank you very much Lori........That trip makes me the Happyest man in the world.......thank you for your words.....!!!!


Rocket! Wonderful to see you are well and up on the web with this group.

If anyone here is even considering a dove hunt in Cordoba, then do yourself a huge favor and open a dialogue Rocket. He runs the hunting operation of one of the finest wing shooting destinations on the planet. I took my brother-in-law, son, and niece's husband to hunt with MG Hunting http://www.mghunting.com/ a few years ago. Perfect accommodations, fabulous food, wonderful malbecs and everything pulled together on a daily basis by Rocket. This is a thousand round a day sort of shoot. Just wonderful experience.


Hi Red Leg.......what a nice surprise to find you here and Know about you........I start feelling between friends allready here I find two today, Lori and you.......I am soo glad.........!!!!!!
Thank you very much for your concept about me........!!!!!!

See you........!!!!!!
 
My name is Fernando but all call me just Rocket, (cohete in Spanish)......I am very glad to find this awesome forum hunting site......I live in Cordoba province Argentina.
I am a hunter since I have use of my reazon, my father start´s me on hunting when I was just a five year old kid.
I have been a full hunting guide since 15 years a go and now I am working for a hunting operation in my Country since 10 years a go and real glad to do it.

My big last happines is the hunting trip I did last May in South Africa for plains game......That was just Great......the time of my life.....the trophies, the people, the operation, the hunting......everything.......!!!!!
I took 10 wonderfoul trophies in the zone of the Border Karoo......!!!

I hope to spend great time here at this forum with you guys.......and be a bit patient with my no to good english.......!!!!!

See you......!!!!

Bienvenedos ROCKET/Cohete/Fernando,

Estoy Velo Dog (Paul).

Vivo en Alaska.

Tu English es perfecto, amigo.

Buena suerte y buena caza,
Velo Dog
 
Bienvenedos ROCKET/Cohete/Fernando,

Estoy Velo Dog (Paul).

Vivo en Alaska.

Tu English es perfecto, amigo.

Buena suerte y buena caza,
Velo Dog


Hello Velo Dog......I have hunted alot with people from Alaska.....even Jim West of Klutina Lodge and Wild West Guns in 2006......great people.....our huntigns are every year in the SCI foundraisers in Alaska.

Muchas gracias por tus palabras amigo......!!!!!!

See you.....!!!!
 
My name is Fernando but all call me just Rocket, (cohete in Spanish)......I am very glad to find this awesome forum hunting site......I live in Cordoba province Argentina.
I am a hunter since I have use of my reazon, my father start´s me on hunting when I was just a five year old kid.
I have been a full hunting guide since 15 years a go and now I am working for a hunting operation in my Country since 10 years a go and real glad to do it.

My big last happines is the hunting trip I did last May in South Africa for plains game......That was just Great......the time of my life.....the trophies, the people, the operation, the hunting......everything.......!!!!!
I took 10 wonderfoul trophies in the zone of the Border Karoo......!!!

I hope to spend great time here at this forum with you guys.......and be a bit patient with my no to good english.......!!!!!

See you......!!!!

Alguna vez un plan caza safari en Namibia?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,260
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top