Hello from Alaska

Welcome to AH, never to late to hunt Africa!
 
I accidentally found this site and decided to join since it looks like an interesting site. I've lived in Alaska for almost 45 years. I came here in early 1974 and did environmental studies during the construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline. I've hunted moose, caribou, Dall sheep, mountain goats, and Sitka black tail deer, along with small game spruce grouse, ptarmigan, snowshoe hares, ducks and geese. I've never considered going to Africa to hunt although I do have a Remington Model 700 .375 H&H Safari grade rifle. I bought it after a bear swiped my moose but it has never been fired. I thought it would be fun to hear the stories of folks that have hunted Africa.
Welcome longtimealaskan! You will enjoy all the hunting stories
 
Welcome to AH longtimealaskan! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top