Hello from Alaska!

Welcome to AH, nice moose!
 
Welcome:S Welcome:
 
Welcome sir!

If this will be your first trip to Africa then I am certain you will have a great time. But let me warn you, it's addictive. That's why a lot of us are here. It helps pass the time between trips.

Good luck my friend and I cannot wait to hear of your successes.

BD
 
One Sour Dough to another,
Welcome to the best forum in the world.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
Take notes and lots of pictures for your hunt report.
 
Welcome to AH Kusko! Glad you found us... Africa will be a treat!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH! Where in Alaska are you from? The wife and I lived in the Valley for years!
 
Welcome! Been to your great state several times. Awesome place! In 1999 when I retired, my wife and I drove up and spent 2 months seeing every place We could get our cabover camper to. We really had a great time.

Please don't leave us out of your SA hunt. Please post a report and pictures if you get a chance and have a great trip!
 
Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your hunt.
 
Welcome! We're looking forward to your stories and sharing experiences.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
I live in Bethel. Been here for 19 years!
Great area to get at the Muskox if I ever get lucky enough to get drawn. Again welcome to AH and feel free to post some pictures of your hunts up there.
 
I've shot a few muskox. They are really tasty!!

muskox5.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top