Hello From Alaska

Mitch Falk

New member
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
I stumbled on this site while looking up current info on Matapula Hunters. Much to my dismay I saw that Mark Ellos Ellement passed away in April. I had the fortune of spending 3 weeks with Ellos hunting leopard and his passion elephant back in 2010. He will be missed.
 
Welcome to AH, Mitch!
 
Welcome to AH Mitch! Feel free to share some stories and pics with us.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Mitch!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Mitch!
 
Mitch,

From one crusty old sourdough to another, welcome to this forum.

Regards,
Velo Dog.

(Paul Ard - Anchorage)
 
Welcome to the best hunting forum on the web Mitch, please share some pictures of your previous hunts.

Nice to have you on here.
 
Welcome to AH, Mitch !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,660
Members
169,392
Latest member
ShanelZ418
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top