Hello everyone

Muskox man

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 27, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
75
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I love hunting and have been doing it since childhood. I live in Alaska and have hunted most North American species. I have recently booked a plains game hunt for 2016. I look forward to learning from you all and growing as a hunter.
 
Welcome to AH.

Where are you going hunting?
 
Welcome! Your going to like it here, be careful you don't get addicted.
 
Welcome! We have several members from Alaska that I am sure you will meet if you don't know them already!
 
Welcome Muskox man :S Welcome: from the end of the road.
 
Welcome to AH Muskox Man! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH, Muskox man! You have chosen a great outfit for Namibia. We look forward to the report and some photos.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Welcome to AH @Muskox man

Enjoy this site and especially the build up to your African Safari.
 
welcome to AH musky
 
Welcome to AH Muskox! Would like to hear about some of your Alaskan adventures.
 
Welcome to AH Muskox man! Glad you joined us and looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH Muskox man !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top