Hello everyone from Texas

Good day! Welcome!!

Welcome the best hunting community on the web!

Giday jbirdwell, and welcome to the A H forums.

Just joined up after finding you guys online. Planning my first trip to Africa for plains game hunting and I've already found a ton of helpful information on this site.
Welcome to AH. That is wonderful that you are planning your first trip to Africa! So exciting. You have definitely come to the right place for lots of information. Enjoy and Happy Adventures. Sue Tidwell

Welcome! We are based in Texas. Let me know if we can be of help.
What part are you located in?

Howdy

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome:

Welcome, sure glad to have you here. One thing I have learned to take to South Africa is a power bank. I keep it plugged in at all times, then when I come back in from hunting and you are without power, you can still charge your electronics! I believe SA is still on Level 6 load shedding, meaning they are out of power 6 hours a day.

Welcome!

Who are you going with and what questions do you still have?

I did a ton of research on the site and found nothing but helpful experienced people who genuinely followed the "no such thing as stupid questions" approach.

Read a lot and ask a lot of questions. It will greatly increase your enjoyment and greatly reduce your "if only I had known" moments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.