Hello everyone from Texas

Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH jbirdwell!
 
Welcome jbirdwell, where in Africa are you planning on hunting?
 
Greetings jbirdwell,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

If your planning for Africa has not yet settled you onto any particular safari company, I invite you the have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Also, I encourage you to read the Hunt Reports from our clients, who have posted here in the Forum.

Even if you book with some other outfit, nonetheless, myself and most other forum members here, will be more than happy to answer any questions that you might think of.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to t(e right site for hunting Africa.
Nothing like a first safari.
 
Welcome to the forums ,sir!
I’m just starting my research. The only outfitter I’ve stared checking out so far is Kuche Safaris because I had a friend go with them and he was very pleased. I’m planning on South Africa for plains game for my 1st trip. Was planning on next year but now around May of 2025 so my brother can go with me. Course I may change and go year year and then again with him in 25.
 
Howdy & welcome from NTX!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Have fun planning, and welcome to the posting side! If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Just joined up after finding you guys online. Planning my first trip to Africa for plains game hunting and I've already found a ton of helpful information on this site

I'm a little late in doing so, but welcome to AH nonetheless! If I can answer any questions for you about @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS, please let me know.
 
Hi @jbirdwell,

Welcome to AH, I am sure you will love this forum, it is by far the best hunting forum online.

I am also from Texas, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions. I have been on several safaris and can offer some advice based on my experiences. But this forum is full of folks that have a tremendous amount of experience with hunting in Africa and specifically South Africa.

You have come to the right place!

My advice - go this year and next year with your brother. Once you go hunt Africa you will get the bug and want to go again and again.
 
Just joined up after finding you guys online. Planning my first trip to Africa for plains game hunting and I've already found a ton of helpful information on this site.
Welcome to AH
 
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes and many offers to assist in setting up my 1st safari. I‘m sure I’ll be reaching to several people as I get closer. Thanks again
 
Why didn't you greet everyone from outside of TX??? lol English. Hello everyone from Africa and all African hunters!
 
Lol, sorry there should have been a comma or period between Hello and everyone. Was just saying i‘m from Texas
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,088
Members
170,513
Latest member
TammaraBel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top