HELLO EVERYBODY

whitetail hunter

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Media
6
Member of
NORTH AMERICAN HUNT CLUB-LIFEMEMBER
Hunted
canada & the us.
JUST SIGNED UP & TRYIN TO FIND MY WAY AROUND RIGHT NOW. HOPE TO TALK SOME HUNTIN & FISHIN W/ YA'LL SOON. THINGS LOOK PRETTY COOL IN HERE SO FAR. BYE SEE-YA..
 
Hi whitetail hunter,

Welcome to the AH.com hunting community . Ample likeminded hunting enthusiasts here. Hope you would enjoy being a part of it....

Monish
 
Hi whitetail hunter

Welcome to the forum!

I am Looking forward to discussing some topics with you as well.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to the forum... If you need to know anything please feel free to send me a PM.
 
Hi whitetail hunter,
Great to have you on board. I am sure the knowledge of the guys in the forum will only stand you in good stead.
Cheers
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH whitetail hunter!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Whitetail Hunter,
Welcome to AH.com. Great exciting site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,012
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top