Hello ALL

minellix

New member
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Fresno CA
One of the big reasons I joined and I'm excited to say I've worked in the outdoor/hunting industry for over 11 years now and currently reside as a product developer for a fishing and hunting manufacturer. So, I hope my knowledge can be of help at times as well.

Glad to be here.
 
Welcome to the site. Great group of very knowledgeable like minded people here.
 
Welcome to the group!
 
Giday minellix. Welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH minellix! Nice to have you join us.
 
I am glad you joined. I am curious about what you do for a living. What type of hunting products have you worked on? Also, tell us about what type of firearms you used in Africa or in the states. Again welcome. Your new friend, Brian
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello minellix,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,652
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top