Hello all!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
375er - Welcome on AH. Like your choice in caliber.

You are welcome to contact us at Game Trackers Africa, we operate various countries in Africa, including Namibia.
 
Welcome to AH @375er ! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. And do not forget to share your preparations with us, that's half of the fun of a safari!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Hello fellow hunters! Been lurking on here for awhile. Decided to join since I am planning my first trip to Africa in the next year or two. Lot's of good information and people here.
Welcome to AH!
 
@375er ,

Welcome to the most comprehensive site for Africa Hunting info on the internet!

 
Welcome @375er

If you've been lurking for a while you allready know what a great site this is! Glad to have you on the posting side!

Tell us more about yourself when you get a chance.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,096
Members
169,105
Latest member
CyrusBarri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top