Hello all!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH 375er!

Welcome to the dark side, you picked a great place to start your journey to Africa. Lots of great information here.

Giday 375er and welcome to the A H forums

375er, welcome to the AH forum! We will definitely do our best to try and help you with any questions that help get you to Africa.

Welcome 375er, like you I am in the planning stages as well for my first safari!

Welcome to AH

Hello 375er,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard 375er. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. The world is a big place, where do you live?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the best forum on the internet!

Welcome to AH! Good luck with your planning!

Thanks for the welcome greetings. If anyone has recommendations for a plains game operator in Namibia I would love to hear them.

Welcome to AH! You'll soon become .416er, .458er or even .500er. Unfortunately, the large bore addiction never ends!

Welcome and you will enjoy Africa, Namibia.
Have a look at our website....www.leopardlegend.com and send us e-mail to info@leopardlegend.com
should you need any information or a detailed quotation.

Regards,
L'wyk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg