Hello All

StuartGardiner

New member
Joined
Jan 4, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hoe loop dinge ouens , wil bietjie raad he , ek wil my Jag kursus doen en soo aan ? Eks op die oomblik in JHB my ouers het n plek op sondela"warmbad" , wil graag iets in daai lyn doen, as julle vir my kan raad gee waarna ek moet gaan hoelank is die kursus, as ek dan die kursus gedoen het waar sal ek kan werk kry wat is my loopbaan dan verder? Al die ups en downs van n PH , is dit die moeite werd, kan mense n lewe daarvan maak as dit al is wat mens doen??

My droom is om eendag my eie wilds plaas te koop, eks mal oor die bosveld en dis waar my hart le wil op n wilds plaas werk lewe en dood gaan , buiten die jag kursus enige iets ander wat julle sal aan beveel om te doen of swot om in die bedryf te kom om iets te begin,

Jammer as ek dalk op die verkeerde plek die goed vra maar eks rerig net aanstig !

Baie dankie julle
Groete

Stuart Gardiner


How things go guys, want some advice, I'd do my hunting course and soo on? Ex at the moment my parents in JHB has a place on Sondela "Warmbaths" would like to do something in that line, if you can advise me what I should go how long the course, as I did the course that will I can find a job that is my career than here? All the ups and downs of a PH, it is worth it, people can make a living of it if that is all that you do ??

My dream is to one day buy my own wilds farm, ex love the bush and that's where my heart open like on a wilds farm life and die, outside the hunting course anything else that you would to recommend to do or studying to get into the industry to start something,

Sorry if I might be the wrong place well ask but ex really just stoking!

Thank you
regards

(Google Translate version)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum Stuart.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH, Stuart !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the site. Perhaps one of our PH members that speak your language will be able to answer your question. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Stuart!
 
Welcome to AH Stuart!
 
Welcome Stuart! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,575
Members
169,375
Latest member
Richmond416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top