Having fun with anti-hunters

When the Cecil thing was at it's height a photo of Ted Nugent showed up on Facebook of him leering over an obviously gut shot doe exotic deer. I made some comment that in the current climate against hunters maybe he should tone it down a little, to which he told me to "Fuck off Rick", which was fair enough. But then his minions started weighing in, with all the same rhetoric about me being a gay commie Greeny pansy yadda yadda...
After about 130 insults, threats, prayers that I would die a painful death, I posted a photo on Facebook of a very nice Mule deer head/antlers in a pot I was boiling down for a Euro mount. Now the greenies weighed in, hoping I would die a slow painful death etc. etc., which caused me to reflect on the similarities of the two groups. And this is why I decided to set my Facebook filters a bit higher...

Last edited:
No matter what facts are presented they will never change their opinions. Bring up Kenya....A shining example of anti hunting failure. Botswana may be next.
I use Kenyan lions often when discussing hunting with people

I don't use facebook, 95 percent of those involved in this bizarre ritual of posting and pasting pictures ad nauseum and sending ridiculous posts regarding people of no importance or meaning, essentially have no life. They go out to lunch at a third rate restaurants and find it necessary to memorialize the event by taking pictures of his obese girlfriend wolfing down a two pound hamburger.

I've got better things to do with my life than get into debates over hunting ethics with nimrods who have no appreciation of the outdoor sports. These types of people are tools, someone you'd never sit down to have a meal with let alone allow them to spend time in your own home. Why waste time trying to rationalize with the irrational.
They are people who shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to breath air. They have no place in my world or in my life. The fact that they exist is troubling.

I don't use facebook, 95 percent of those involved in this bizarre ritual of posting and pasting pictures ad nauseum and sending ridiculous posts regarding people of no importance or meaning, essentially have no life. They go out to lunch at a third rate restaurants and find it necessary to memorialize the event by taking pictures of his obese girlfriend wolfing down a two pound hamburger.

I've got better things to do with my life than get into debates over hunting ethics with nimrods who have no appreciation of the outdoor sports. These types of people are tools, someone you'd never sit down to have a meal with let alone allow them to spend time in your own home. Why waste time trying to rationalize with the irrational.
They are people who shouldn't be allowed the opportunity to breath air. They have no place in my world or in my life. The fact that they exist is troubling.
I hear you, but I have to say that Facebook has brought me back in contact with old friends and relatives I may otherwise have totally lost. It keeps us current and up to date on each other's lives, and when I see them in the flesh, it is as though we haven't been that far apart.

And as troubling, their votes matter to politicians so get ready for more restrictions on hunting if we don't stand up to them and educate the masses.

And as troubling, their votes matter to politicians so get ready for more restrictions on hunting if we don't stand up to them and educate the masses.
I agree, but we can't come across as angry, polarized redneck killers or we will just be making their point. The key, in my opinion is expressing ourselves with thoughtful, intelligent, diplomacy. I've tried to answer the question for my self: Why do I find satisfaction in killing a great representative sample of a species, and yet care so much for the well being of the species? I don't really have an answer. I just know I am a predator.

Last edited:

I understand your point and agree it is a sound one but only if we are dealing with rational thinking people. These anti-hunting nutters are dumber than dogshit and there is no reasoning with them. ie. you can't fix stupid

Facebook is fascist left.

I got put on a 3 day facebook timeout, for calling Caitlyn Jenner a Tranny freakazoid. Someone notified the facebook police because they didnt like what I said, even if it was the truth.

I sent a message to Facebook asking them why I was banned for 3 days, when Liberals were allowed to say vile, and hateful things, against conservatives and hunters.

I received no response.
Not sure whether Zuckerberg is a nazi or a marxist, maybe both, but he's one of them for sure

Perhaps worst thing i was informed about via Fb a good while ago was some people selling out their competitors or hardent critiqs to ara as to be able to continue their operation going "unharmed" from ara repercussion.

Until sensible people own the MSM we hunters will be up against their firing squad every day. Just carry on in the mean time.

I use FB and it has been good for me for two things. First, I have to for my job: I'm the page admin for the refuge I work for. Second, I have found it to be marvelous for keeping up with former students (I taught for 17 years). I get all the negatives. I hate a lot about it. But it has been good for those two things.

A few months back, I got tired of the fact checker crap and posted this. I was surprised I didn't get a slap on the hand.... (I LOVE Photoshop...)

"I got a message from FB that their fact checkers determined my post below this one lacked context. I've heard about and always wondered about these mythical fact checkers. What do they look like when they are hard at work? So I put a game cam in a FB office and this is what I found when I checked it..."

142637255_10225489527964556_7927730371529480186_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I was looking at a Facebook page that was anti-hunting and they had a bunch of the usual anti-hunter comments. I decided to enter the fray where people were complaining about a picture of a lion rug. Comments were like "That is not decorative - it is death on the floor" and "That is disgusting, who would ever want that in their house" and replied to them - by posting photos of them off their own facebook pages where they are wearing leather, sitting on a leather couch or had clothes with animal prints.

https://www.facebook.com/ProtectAll...notif_t=photo_reply&notif_id=1494353270502887

I think if you ever want to disarm some of them, this might be a good tactic to employ. It is much harder for them to attack you for having a stuffed animal on your wall when they have dead animals all over their house and body and are called out on it.

I respect you for this. Wherever you go online and in person these days, it is not hard to find anti-hunting protestors ranting about animal rights. I especially find it funny when these people are ranting about how eating animals is wrong. You can ask any of them. “Have you ever ate a hotdog or burger? Well those used to be a cow or pig.” Or “Have you ever had a nice cold glass of milk? Well someone had to squeeze a cows dick to get that.” (jokingly). So I think, (using their mindset) everyone who has had or done any of these is a “homophobic, racist, animal hater, gun owning, piece of shit.”

I respect you for this. Wherever you go online and in person these days, it is not hard to find anti-hunting protestors ranting about animal rights. I especially find it funny when these people are ranting about how eating animals is wrong. You can ask any of them. “Have you ever ate a hotdog or burger? Well those used to be a cow or pig.” Or “Have you ever had a nice cold glass of milk? Well someone had to squeeze a cows dick to get that.” (jokingly). So I think, (using their mindset) everyone who has had or done any of these is a “homophobic, racist, animal hater, gun owning, piece of shit.”
But Burgers and Hotdogs come out of the Fridge. No animals are harmed when you buy meat that comes out of Fridge.

But Burgers and Hotdogs come out of the Fridge. No animals are harmed when you buy meat that comes out of Fridge.
I would trust that you know that burgers and hotdogs come from a cow or a pig, and that the cow or pig has to be killed in order to make the burger or hotdog. I was also talking about how ridiculous it is because these people saying such stuff are talking about the people eating these animals and the people killing and prepping them. I can ensure you that the majority of people I was talking about are vegans who say eating animals is against animal rights.

I got in a conversation once with a woman who was a good friend of Ashley Judd, you'll remember she got hurt on a gorilla safari - they commiserated together, apparently. The woman told me that women who hunt do so because they really want to be men and have a penis.

You can't make this stuff up...

This lady was filthy rich but dumb as a stump...

Hilarious! It’s so strange how people these days are not proud of themselves and want to be the opposite gender.

I would trust that you know that burgers and hotdogs come from a cow or a pig, and that the cow or pig has to be killed in order to make the burger or hotdog. I was also talking about how ridiculous it is because these people saying such stuff are talking about the people eating these animals and the people killing and prepping them. I can ensure you that the majority of people I was talking about are vegans who say eating animals is against animal rights.
A little sarcasm goes a long way brother:A Secret::D Drunk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg