Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, NFAA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, UAE, California
So, I was looking at a Facebook page that was anti-hunting and they had a bunch of the usual anti-hunter comments. I decided to enter the fray where people were complaining about a picture of a lion rug. Comments were like "That is not decorative - it is death on the floor" and "That is disgusting, who would ever want that in their house" and replied to them - by posting photos of them off their own facebook pages where they are wearing leather, sitting on a leather couch or had clothes with animal prints.

https://www.facebook.com/ProtectAll...notif_t=photo_reply&notif_id=1494353270502887

I think if you ever want to disarm some of them, this might be a good tactic to employ. It is much harder for them to attack you for having a stuffed animal on your wall when they have dead animals all over their house and body and are called out on it.

Yes, but the undecided observers will be less swayed by them when they see the hypocrisy, perhaps? Silence cannot be our response or they win by default.

Silence will never be the answer, I do enjoy making a few of them go into spasms and eye twitching with a few "facts". Most I've engaged conversation with are Nut Bar Factor 5.

No matter what facts are presented they will never change their opinions. Bring up Kenya....A shining example of anti hunting failure. Botswana may be next.

Before the facebook Nazi banned me for a week I along with a few friends went after some Euro Filth trolling Scott's page celebrating his death. Reason and insults (I was particularly nasty) had no effect.

What silenced them and fast was this. I said every time you scum troll the family of a good man I will kill another animal and it won't stop till you go away. My friends posted photos and the trolling stopped.

I complained to FB about one douche nozzle making death threats and they had no problem with that. Obviously because I am a hunter I'm held to a different standard

Last edited:
Facebook is fascist left.

I got put on a 3 day facebook timeout, for calling Caitlyn Jenner a Tranny freakazoid. Someone notified the facebook police because they didnt like what I said, even if it was the truth.

I sent a message to Facebook asking them why I was banned for 3 days, when Liberals were allowed to say vile, and hateful things, against conservatives and hunters.

I received no response.

Facebook is fascist left.

I got put on a 3 day facebook timeout, for calling Caitlyn Jenner a Tranny freakazoid. Someone notified the facebook police because they didnt like what I said, even if it was the truth.

I sent a message to Facebook asking them why I was banned for 3 days, when Liberals were allowed to say vile, and hateful things, against conservatives and hunters.

I received no response.

and Zucker the Fucker is hiring another 4500 censors so it will only get worse. If only there were competition but FB is effectively a monopoly

I imagine that I will be permanently banned from FB, at some point in the future. I have a politically conservative facebook page, and I use it to raise hell with the Liberals. When the Liberals can't win an argument against me, it usually ends with name calling, and they run crying to the facebook police.

I have 2 strikes against me. The next one earns me a permanent ban. I won't be losing sleep if it happens.

It works both ways. I reported racist hate speech, and was told that is within the limits of acceptable speech. As long as the 1% can keep us fighting among ourselves, they have nothing to fear.

Can't stand the Facebook crap......they have warped rules. It's why I don't have a page. The wife does but not me.

Yes, but the undecided observers will be less swayed by them when they see the hypocrisy, perhaps? Silence cannot be our response or they win by default.

Have fun when you can.

latest.jpg

The best response is to remain polite in the face of their name calling and insults. Invite them to discuss things privately and take the moral high road.
You will be seen to be more mature and level headed than the screamers and come out of it much better than stooping to their level.
You can also point out they have no idea what they're talking about as many don't and go with the previously mentioned idea of showing them wearing, sitting on, accessorising with and consuming animal products.
I can assure you, staying calm and polite pisses them off far more than shooting an animal.

I can assure you, staying calm and polite pisses them off far more than shooting an animal.

Have you ever tried to reason with a baboon? Same thing

I usually report them for hate speech when they start with the I'll kill/ hunt you and your family crap and YouTube takes their crap down I find it mildly satisfying

I usually report them for hate speech when they start with the I'll kill/ hunt you and your family crap and YouTube takes their crap down I find it mildly satisfying

Actually I have done that many times to no avail. Fakebook has two standards, one for us and another for those they agree with

yea i dont do facebook its pretty stupid in my opinion but to each his own.

Reactions: lcq
yea i dont do facebook its pretty stupid in my opinion but to each his own.

you are 100% correct. I only started using it to keep in touch with my African friends

I used to have all the same issues with Facebook, but I finally set my filters to 'Friends' and only accept people whom I actually know and see occasionally. No issues now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber