Happy Thanksgiving!

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
18,061
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
The turkey hit the smoker at 6am this morning. I was up at 4:30 to make final preps and take it over to our friends house where I've got the smoker and we'll have dinner later today. Meanwhile the wife is making other side dishes and..........planning our black Friday excursion.....:fear::loopy::puppydogeyes:

For now it's time to go load up some .308's and a nap before football. Have a great Thanksgiving!
 
Thanks Phil!
My best to all today.
 
Happy Thanksgiving !
 
Happy Thanksgiving... You my friend are out of your mind, going shopping tomorrow. I did it once, NEVER again.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is my favorate holiday. I plan on stuffing myself with turkey and both pumpkin and coconut custard pie until I explode :drooling:
 
Black Friday shopping? All we have in Page is a Wally World No real shopping thank God!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,359
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top