Happy Groundhog day

AZDAVE

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
5,914
Reaction score
13,217
Media
215
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Mozambique, Alaska,lower 48
Have a great day.

thanks-honey-badger_o_2931863.jpg
 
How could you guys be dying? It’s going to be 80 degrees today here in Buckeye AZ! Better than home in Ontario where it’s 23 and snow.
 
How could you guys be dying? It’s going to be 80 degrees today here in Buckeye AZ! Better than home in Ontario where it’s 23 and snow.
there's a chance Houston may get down into the 20s early next week. I'm generally not one to rush seasons, but I'm ready to move my tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and tomatillos to the cold frame. Looks like I'll need to wait at least another 10 days
 
It has snowed nearly every day for a week...It’s supposed to be 1 deg F on Sunday...damn groundhog...
MORE BOURBON!
 
Python should have tried harder.

 

Attachments

  • 2021-02-03 (7).png
    2021-02-03 (7).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 135
  • 2021-02-03 (8).png
    2021-02-03 (8).png
    3.6 MB · Views: 144

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top