Hallo All

Bushcharters

New member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hallo all ph's,outfitters and all others. Hope the Hunting season is going great for you all and im sure a couple of big trofee's has been so far. I am part of the African Hunting site now and hope that what i have to offer will be usefull to all.

I run a fully license charters company and specialize in flying hunters to hunting areas in oder for them to get the most out of there hunting trip. I operate from the whole Gauteng to any place in Southern Africa. I have allready flown some American hunters this season and they all said that the flying is truely a great option to take.

Some references you can contact is Louis v Bergen (Spiralhornsafaris) Tom Beaham (American Client),Both part of Africa Hunting. MORE AVIALIBLE IF REQUIRED.

Well Guys it is great to be apart of this forum.

Check you later.:)
 
Hi Bushcharter,

Welcome to the forum lots of likeminded gentry here.

Monish
 
Sorry guys my charters company is called Spiral Air Charters. I know Funny name but here in Africa we all Spiral UP in life. Ha ha ha.

Chat later
P:)
 
Welcome to AH Bushcharters!
 
Hi BUSHCHARTERS!
Good to see you here.
Guess it's my turn to welcome YOU aboard. Enjoy the site, lots of good people here.
Good flying.
Tom Beaham
 
Hey Tom

Man its great hearing from you man ! Hope that all is well and you are happy with the hunt the charter and the service.

Hope to see you soon.

All the best
p
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,429
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top