Gun Porn...

Big Brother Little Brother II.jpg
 
Here is the rifle that I let clients use most of the time, especially youth and small framed hunters. It's a ruger m77 in 243. I installed pillar beds and glass bedded the action. After that I free floated the barrel. It's a shootin machine and I like to use it to cull with.
image.jpeg
 
Two beautiful rifles.
 
I really appreciate more and more the differences in wood sticks. Some of these are just full of amazing grains brought out by the finish.
 
Those are some beautiful rifles. I love model 70's especially pre 64's. I have a post 64 model 70 made sometime in the late 70's or early 80's. It's one of my favorite rifles. I don't hunt with it anymore because it got a couple of minor scratches in the stock a few years back deer hunting. I have too many other synthetic stock and work rifles to beat up a beautiful gun like that one. Out of all the rifles I own I actually only use about 5 of them to hunt with. The rest I enjoy shooting but I don't hunt with for fear of banging them up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,685
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top