Gun ownership by State

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/36/


Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 3.04.49 PM.png
 
Mrs. J going for one?
 
Think those numbers are far too low. But with only 4,000 people polled, not surprising.
 
Would you call that concealed or open carry?
 
Would you call that concealed or open carry?
Shootist43, I don't understand your question about carry. The poll is about gun ownership, not whether you carry one, hunt or shoot at the range. What am I missing here?
 
Shootist43, I don't understand your question about carry. The poll is about gun ownership, not whether you carry one, hunt or shoot at the range. What am I missing here?
The gun on the gals ankle in the picture of the OP
 
I have to go with Madcox, I would say these numbers are quite low for many of the states. Hell, I don’t know anyone that doesn’t own at least one gun. Then again I don’t hang out anywhere but gun stores, shooting ranges and hunting leases nor do I drink extra gay vanilla lattes, wear skinny jeans or sport a man bun!
 
I have to go with Madcox, I would say these numbers are quite low for many of the states. Hell, I don’t know anyone that doesn’t own at least one gun. Then again I don’t hang out anywhere but gun stores, shooting ranges and hunting leases nor do I drink extra gay vanilla lattes, wear skinny jeans or sport a man bun!
Who else would chip in money to see Cody in skinny jeans with a man bun??? :D
 
Shootist43, I don't understand your question about carry. The poll is about gun ownership, not whether you carry one, hunt or shoot at the range. What am I missing here?

Nothing just a question. That looked like a pretty small pistol on that gal's foot. I don't know if it is real or not.
 
Has anyone done the math to see how many gun owners there are in aggregate. Then we could divide that number into the number of guns estimated to be in the U.S. to see how many we own on average.
 
I wonder if this study is based on individuals or households. My wife would report that she doesnt own a gun, but there are safes full of them in our home. This discrepancy would result in a significantly reduced percentage of ownership.
 
Nothing just a question. That looked like a pretty small pistol on that gal's foot. I don't know if it is real or not.

Well she is a member of the group "Pistol Annies" and she is jes' like you... only prettier......I don't think I want to find out if its real or not.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,828
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top