Gun control???

2C910EF3-47C6-48CA-9995-27DB7D5CA7E0.jpeg
 
Scary thing is Cody, you have all the parts, it's just a matter of if they are together.
I just can’t figure out how to get the cyclic rate to 1000 death kills per second!
 
FB_IMG_1525219970476.jpg


I'm sure I will be accused of supporting pushing women off of cliffs now. :rolleyes:

To all concerned, proper water depth was verified first.
 
As a career educator...I disagree with arming teachers...but we SHOULD be able to discuss differences of opinions. I appreciate and applaud your involvement in your local educational community and your honest attempts to protect children in your school district. I totally respect your right to a different opinion and would enjoy the opportunity to discuss my extensive reasons for my differing opinion if my child were in your district.
Why should mechanics be able to bring a gun to work but not a teacher?
 
Which is the reason that mechanics don't need to carry a gun to work..

You must lead or have led a sheltered life. Mechanics in areas of most cities and small towns are usually armed or have one in short reach. Same goes for two truck operators.
 
Sheltered or not...I don't need a gun to feel safe.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,378
Members
170,028
Latest member
UteBzb1171
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top