Guess that cartridge

Spike is right again! .275 magnum! I ordered a box of Kynoch years ago expecting something else, I forget now what but still have this 5 rd box of these and nothing to shoot them in.

Spike is right again! .275 magnum! I ordered a box of Kynoch years ago expecting something else, I forget now what but still have this 5 rd box of these and nothing to shoot them in.

i think i will now quit while i am ahead :A Victory: dont want to ruin my perfect streak.....:A No1: :A Yeah: ..:A Tease: :E Laugh::D Beers:

i have one to put on but cant find the bloody thing............:E Doh:

guess.JPG

So ill put one more up the one on the left is a 243 winchester

45 ACP on the left but what is on the right?

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jimbob that was quick and correct
@spike.t the sausage fingers have struck again

is that a 50 remington navy rimfire?

Or the 577 "Lennox Lewis" or the 577 "Charlie Magri" or the 577 "Mike Tyson" etc etc

@Jimbob here it is ..........:E Rofl:

Lot 577:

1970'S MUHAMMAD ALI WORN PROTECTIVE CUP
Reserve:
$1,000.00

Winning Bid:
$962.34

Price Realized:
$1,154.81

Auction Date:6/18/2003 9:00 PM EST
Description

Presented is a boxing protective cup used by Muhammad Ali in training and quite likely during his fights in the 1970's. The cup is black leather with tan interior which has been marked "Ali" in ink on the interior. The cup was given to former Ali sparring partner, Eddie "Bossman" Jones who worked with Ali in preparation for Ali's fight with George Foreman in 1974. The cup shows extensive wear, but is perfectly intact. Comes with 2 LOA's - one from long-time Ali collector who acquired it, and one from Craig Hamilton of JO Sports, Inc. who researched the item expressly for Lelands auction. Included is a photo of Ali wearing a similar cup in a training session.
Bidding

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha what I have always wanted!!

The cartridge is 577 Boxer btw

Interest may be on the wane with this but here is one more. This one will be tough and the officanados of older American black powder rounds will have the best shot at it, so to speak. Note the slight shoulder. On the left is an older example of the .45-70 govt. Whats on the right?
IMG_2867.JPG

WOW! That was quick BobT. Yep, sure is. You a blackpowder cartridge shooter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillianaLe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg