Greetings

Hunteez

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Location
South Africa
Website
ruanph.co.za
Member of
SAHGCA dedicated hunter, PHASA, FGASA
Howzit, I'm Ruan from SA. Firstly, thank you for the platform - AH's forums has been so informative and helped me so much.

I'm a young entrepreneur, passionate hunter and adventurer who also enjoys adventure motorcycling and fishing.

My interest in the game farm industry have recently lead me to complete my PH qualification for the Limpopo province in SA and I hope to realize my dream in becoming one of Africa's great dangerous game hunters in the future.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH, Ruan !
 
Welcome to AH Ruan!
 
Welcome Ruan and good luck in your endeavors to become a DG PH!
 
Welcome to AH.
Good luck with your plans.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard. AH is a place where you can learn what prospective clients expect of you. Not you specifically but from PHs in general. How long have you been a PH? Do you work for an outfitter?
 
Welcome aboard. AH is a place where you can learn what prospective clients expect of you. Not you specifically but from PHs in general. How long have you been a PH? Do you work for an outfitter?

Thanks for the welcome Shootist43.

I've been hunting ever since I can remember but only qualified for my PH in January this year and managed to help farm owners with local hunts up until now.

I hope to learn alot from AH while I'm still looking for opportunities to join an outfitter.

Have you hunted in Africa before? If so, what did you hunt, with what outfitter and what was your experience?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,862
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top