Greetings fromthe Bluegrass State

TomH

New member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Member of
Eastern Elk hunters, ducks Unlimited, Wild turkey Assoc
I have been reading the posts here for the last week and really enjoy the forums. I intend to hunt SA and Europe in the fall. Just wanted to say "hello"!
 
Hello TomH. . . welcome to the AH site. I think you'll gain some valuable insight for your upcoming hunts in SA and Europe.
 
Welcome to AH TomH! Glad to have you on board, where and what will you hunting in South Africa and Europe?
 
Welcome aboard Tom, you are going to love the site.

nd
 
Enjoy your trips to SA and Europe.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,921
Latest member
ChristyLas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top