Media
Articles
Member of
Full member of IPHA / PHAZ / WPAZ, SHOAZ, OPHA & SCI
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
image.jpeg
Hello fellow Hunters,

Nice to be onboard, and I looking forward to be member of this great site.

Zambia have reopened Leopard hunting this year as you all already probably know, and we have started to bait with cameras on our farm in Luangwa valley.

I started 3 days ago and within 10 hours from that I put out the bait a male Leopard hit already at 19,42 in the evening, stayed for 30 minutes and then came back 22,15 for another 20 minutes eating, and then back again at 03,10

For you that are interested I will come back with more information and photos after checking the other baits in a day or two.

Greetings from Zambia !

Michael

Last edited:
Welcome to AH.
Big bang for a first post!

Welcome to AH Micheal.
Looking forward to see some more pictures!

Hi Micheal

I am just curios. What is the rules and regulations now in Zambia for hunting leopard? I have it that you are only allowed to hunt leopard from sunrise to sunset. Has this changed or is it still the same?

Hello Herman,
Thanks for your message. The only thing you are not allowed is to use a spotlight, in other wise you can hunting 24 hours per day. All our game except from Elephant is private own by us, therefore we don't need quotations from ZAWA, so we are a bit unique in Zambia.
I did not check all the photos carefully enough, but the other trail-cam show that there was one more guest arrive at 22,19 .....

PICT0033.JPG

Welcome to AH Micheal.!!

welcome to AH , micheal . enjoy the site

Hi Michael, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Michael! Nice to have you on the site.

Hi Micheal

I am just curios. What is the rules and regulations now in Zambia for hunting leopard? I have it that you are only allowed to hunt leopard from sunrise to sunset. Has this changed or is it still the same?

thats for all species in govnt areas. but as michael said on private land

Last edited:
Welcome Michael!

Thank you all very much for a warm welcome to the site.

Mike, Chris is fine thanks !

Welcome to AH nice to have you aboard.

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome aboard. I would be interested in more info on your leopard hunts. Looking forward to seeing your offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,