Greetings from Zambia

Thank you all very much again.

Johnnyblues thanks for your question, we are in a stage now where we will estimate how many Lions and Leopards we have approximately on the farm, and when we know the numbers we will decide what we will take out.

When this things are done, I will be pleased to contact you.

Best regards,
Michael

5.jpg

Welcome to AH, that is some beautiful property!

Glad to have you here. Some great pics. Definitely has the interest of many members. Beautiful part of the world you live in. Bruce

Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH Michael! Glad to have you here, are the leopards from Zambia exportable to the USA?

Thank you Bobpuckett, I have not hear that it should be any restrictions to export from Zambia and import to USA as long CITES documentation is issued.

Welcome!

Welcome sir! Are your leopards exportable to the United States?

Thank you Basdasdaindia, Royal27, CAustin !

So, regarding Leopard trophy for export to USA, I have not hear that it should be any problems as long CITES document from the exported country is in order. If USA have decide to block Zambian Leopards to enter the country, I frankly don't know, but I have not heard that it should be any restrictions.

Best regards,
Michael

The reason I had ask was I read somewhere on the US Wildlife page when they were talking about Elephant they said that only 2 Countries had Conservation plans that would allow import in to the USA Namibia and South Africa on the same line it stated the same apply to Leopard but I may have misunderstood. Hoping you might have some info.

Thanks for the information Bobpuckett, I living in Zambia so maybe someone from USA can answer this question better than me... as you know Zambia reopen the Leopard hunting this year and it's strange if the US authorities have already put a import ban from Zambia, furthermore I don't know what's happens with all Leopards that are taken by American hunters in Zim and Tanzania and Moz if only Namibia and RSA are acceptable export country's ???

Put out one more camera 15 km from the other one on the farm, it came a leopard like a storm as you can see from the photo, then next photo some time later show a half eaten baboon and a hyena....
PICT0016.JPG

This is one of the articles I read see if you can make more sense out of it. Bob

Attachments

• factsheet-import-leopard-elephant-sport-hunted-trophy-2013.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 809
Welcome, look forward to what you can offer in the future for leopard hunting!

This is one of the articles I read see if you can make more sense out of it. Bob

Bob,

I didn't read this but it is my understanding that USFW will accept a leopard from any country that has CITIES quota. As long as the paperwork is in order, pay your $100 to USFW, they will check out your paperwork and provide you with a CITIES import permit for leopard.

If paperwork is in order, you should be able to bring in leopard from RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania and possibly somewhere I am not thinking of. If Zambia gets their internal paperwork along with the CITIES stuff worked out there should be no problem that I see bringing one in from there.

CAUTION: This information is worth exactly what you paid for it.;)

Thanks Wheels for that information. It's sounds logic but sometimes logic and reality don't go together... o_O...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.