Greetings from way up north

Greetings all,

I am a passionate and dedicated hunter from way up north, in cold Scandinavia. As a long time safari nut, I have been reading Africa Hunting for years (thanks to everyone in the AH community for posting such good stuff). I have however not previously contributed much to the AH content myself, and only now got around to registering an account. Better late than never, right…

What really got me going now, was the idea of posting a review/story from my latest safari – an absolutely amazing Buffalo hunt with Ernest Dyason from Spear Safaris. Stay tuned for this story which I will be posting in the near future.

I am very interested not only in hunting in general, and African hunting in particular, but also in the related domains of classic firearms (especially M98-type magnum magazine rifles) and hand loading of classic calibers.

Have a great Sunday everyone,
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome aboard osne. Now that you've teased us with your introduction, it is time to get busy on your hunt report. Not a lot of them going on, so we are all anxious to share your adventure. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg