Greetings from way up north

Greetings all,

I am a passionate and dedicated hunter from way up north, in cold Scandinavia. As a long time safari nut, I have been reading Africa Hunting for years (thanks to everyone in the AH community for posting such good stuff). I have however not previously contributed much to the AH content myself, and only now got around to registering an account. Better late than never, right…

What really got me going now, was the idea of posting a review/story from my latest safari – an absolutely amazing Buffalo hunt with Ernest Dyason from Spear Safaris. Stay tuned for this story which I will be posting in the near future.

I am very interested not only in hunting in general, and African hunting in particular, but also in the related domains of classic firearms (especially M98-type magnum magazine rifles) and hand loading of classic calibers.

Have a great Sunday everyone,
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome aboard osne. Now that you've teased us with your introduction, it is time to get busy on your hunt report. Not a lot of them going on, so we are all anxious to share your adventure. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross