mihai

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Romania
Greetings to everyone!
I discovered this forum following one of my dreams: someday to can hunt in Africa.
My first post, I want to be this little description.
My name is Mihai, I have 34 years and I am from Romania. By profession I am Game and Forest Engineer, the current occupation being hunting. Together with other friends, we managed almost 50 000 hectares of hunting area, from the vast plains to the great mountains of Carpathian.
From the little time wich I spend in front of the computer (most of them being on the field) I will try to share with you from my pleasant hunting experiences.
Also, with your consent, in the chapter "Huntin in Europe" I want to make o description of my activity.
Best regards from Romania,
Mihai Igret.

Welcome to AH. Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome!

We like pictures.... ;)

Hello and a big welcome. Good luck planning your African Safari and look forward to reading your stories.

All the best
Jono

mihai , welcome to AH .
looking foreward to reading some of your hunting adventures in Romania......
enjoy the site

Mihai, welcome to AH, look forward to seeing photos from your part of the world.

Mihai Igret

Welcome to Ah enjoy

Welcome to AH, do you have a bear hunting story?

Welcome to AH Mihai! Looking forward to learning about hunting in your part of the world.

Looking forward to your contributions.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome!!! Romania have a great bear and hog hunting, right?

Welcome to AH, Mihai !

Hello fellow hunters,
thank you very much for the warm welcome. In the "Member galleries" I put some photos from my country.

Welcome!!! Romania have a great bear and hog hunting, right?
Yes @Leo Torres, in Romania we have a very strong population of brown bears, also goods wild boars.

Welcome to AH, that is a great bear in your profile picture, congrats!

Thanks enysse, it was a big bear. This bear before to can hunt, was ate 3 cows from a village.
I was posted more photos. I hope you enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg