Greetings from Oregon

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome from another PNW hunter. Headed to fort rock for rifle deer this year
 
Hello all,

I am glad to be joining this forum of international hunters, I have been reading many of the threads lately and there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to glean from. I have traveled a fair bit over the years but unfortunately I have not yet had the privilege to hunt in Africa. I have been dreaming of hunting plains and dangerous game since I was a child. I suspect it will be a reality within 5 years. Until then I will continue pursuing deer, elk, bear and cougar in the Pacific Northwest and hopefully add some other big game species as well.

I shoot long range precision for fun but I love hunting with longbow or single shot rifle. However, I am hoping to get a double rifle in the relatively near future.
Welcome on board, Sir! This is indeed a great forum with a wealth of knowledge!

Africa is waiting for the day you embark on your first hunt on her, and we shall be glad to assist in any way we can! Meanwhile, keep us entertained with pictures and videos of your current hunts.
 
Welcome on board, Sir! This is indeed a great forum with a wealth of knowledge!

Africa is waiting for the day you embark on your first hunt on her, and we shall be glad to assist in any way we can! Meanwhile, keep us entertained with pictures and videos of your current hunts.
Thank you very much. I am looking forward to that day! I will keep you in mind when I start the planning process for my first trip. Until then, I hope to be able to share hunts as they happen. I have lately been out in the woods putting down the miles in search of fresh mountain lion sign but no luck so far. Mule deer season is next then elk and black bear. Hoping for a good year.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top